10 May. 2021
What a joy to see you at last! Our jobs are back in order: to offer you quality shows, made with love of art and professional seriousness. Seeing you again through the doors of our beautiful, newly renovated theater means a lot to us, after those long months with an empty hall. This end of season is a perfect balance of our programming ambitions: sweet and tangy opera buffa, energy and audacity of a young dance company, tribute to a Jacques Brel in love with freedom, virtuosity of amateurs… As the song says “You’ll never walk alone”, we are at your side to find our art of living and entertaining.
We will do everything in our power to welcome you so that your visit to the Châtelet will be in the best possible conditions. The following measures are subject to change according to government recommendations. We thank you for your understanding.
- When you reserve your seat, you are automatically separated from your row-mates. The limit is six people per group.
- Our end-of-season shows are presented without intermission and the bars are closed.
- The dressing room is also closed, however helmets and umbrellas may be dropped off.
- Masks must be worn by everyone, 11 years and older, in all public areas including the auditorium during the performance.
- All areas of the Theatre are disinfected regularly, including during performances, and hydro-alcoholic gel is available.
- When circulating in the Theatre, the application of barrier gestures remains essential. We count on your participation.
- The reception and security staff are there to help you in your movements. They are authorized to enforce the safety instructions, please follow them to ensure the smooth running of the show.
- The exit for the public has been redesigned so as not to clutter up the hall and the access from the Place du Châtelet. The reception staff will guide you from your seat.
- We thank you for arriving at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the show and for downloading your ticket on your smartphone in order to facilitate your reception.
- Last minute reservations can be made at the ticket office at 17 avenue Victoria.